Thursday, March 28, 2013

SoundCloud makes Kai Altair SoundClouder of The Day!!


SoundCloud showed their love for Kai and her music by making her SoundClouder of the day yesterday!  Thousands of new listeners have been pouring in to hear Kai's music, musings, and found sounds on her SoundCloud page.  Kai and SoundCloud are a match made in sound-heaven, and Kai has been falling in love with the online community there as a way to connect with other artists and fans.  She loves sharing found sounds and audio messages there as well.  You can listen to her sounds, and join in the conversation here: 


1 Comments:

At April 12, 2013 at 5:15 PM , Blogger Blutrilobite said...

Kai, I just discovered you today and already I am in love with your beautiful singing. You are absolutely mesmerizing, your voice so seductive and sexy, I am captivated! It's not very often I hear a singer who's songs stay in my head all day long but you are quite the siren and I'm spellbound, I just have to hear more!
Keep up the fantastic work, more people should know about you and I hope your success is never-ending!

-Max
Stuart, FL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home