Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sunken Treasure

More Sunken Treasure has arrived on KaiAltair.com. Many of you have asked when the jewelry would be coming, and the day is here! I am proud to introduce my good friend (and member of my NYC dream-family) Sarah Sparkles, and her beautiful jewelry line: One of a Kind Creations. I have hand picked and commissioned pieces especially for all of you to wear for glamour, inspiration, protection, and connection to your deepest dreaming. Each piece is created with magical intention, and all are completely one of a kind. I wear one of Sparkles' pieces almost everyday, and always feel glamorous and magical all at once when I am in one of her One of a Kind Creations. I hope that you will join me in my obsession, and enjoy wearing this sparkling mermaid & faerie bling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home