Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May: Behind The Scenes

May is here, and I am tinkering away in my workshop with friends, faeries, and co-conspirators in behind the scenes world. By month's end I hope to have lots of new sites and sounds around here for all of you. New music, videos, photos, and live shows are all in the works. I hope you will all bear with me, as May will probably not include any live shows, but you never know, things turn up that I can't turn down all the time.

Below you will find a screen shot of my sister Veronica Varlow in the short film/music video "The Hidden Sister." I was on hand last week for the filming, and was totally mesmerized by her spellbinding performance. I don't want to give away the film, but I am happy to share this little snippet of beauty with you:



Today I will be heading over to Joe Pepitone's studio to work on songs for the single. Joe is an old friend of mine from the Circles for Hearts/The Switch days, and he will be working to help me put the final sparkles in place before mix down. I thought you might all be interested to know that he just released a new EP called What's That Sound?. I wrote 2 of the songs for it with him ("Trini" & "Driving Ferraris,")and I know you will love the entire recording.You can buy it here,and find out more about Joe and his project Dead Til Tuesday here.

Finally, I would just like to add a small note of celebration to this post: There are now over 100 members sailing together on the Ship of Dreams Fan Forum! I am so happy to be able to share cyber-space with such a cool crowd of dreamers, and I am sure that you will be too. So if you aren't already, please come aboard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home