Thursday, June 30, 2011

Season of The Mermaid



What is summer without Coney Island?? It is not summer at all. I am a Coney Island Mermaid. I swim the streets, sand, and sea every year in the parade with all of the most wild, colorful sea creatures in the world. I spend my summer days on the beach, and the boardwalk, and nights with on Wonder Wheel with the Freaks. This year, I even swam in the sea lion aqua theater at The Coney Island Aquarium during the Mermaid Ball with some of the most beautiful mermaids in all the sea: Dame Darcy, Bambi The Mermaid, Julie Atlas Muz, and Sasha The Fire Gypsy. Welcome to summer. Get your fins on and go make out with Mamma Ocean. Check back soon for more on my other favorite way to love the season: The Second Annual Mermaid Lagoon Ocean Benefit to be held July 23rd @ The Red Lotus Room!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home