Monday, September 27, 2010

Look, Listen, Dance

Happy Autumn! The harvest is coming in, and I am happy to report that you'll have lots of chances for Kai-time this season. Did you catch my first innerspace webcast last month? It was so much fun I am going to do it again on Saturday, November 13th at 6:40 PM (EST) You can watch a recording of the last webcast here to relive the magick. I do hope to see you in inner & outerspace sometime while the leaves are falling....



Next week (Wednesday, October 6th) you should be sure to come by Public Assembly to see me play at Dead Till Tuesday's launch of their new record "What's That Sound?" produced by Mark Saunders (The Cure, Depeche Mode, Erasure, Shiny Toy Guns.) I'll be joining DTT onstage for a few songs that I helped to co-write, and there will be a $5 open bar from 8-9PM. All proceeds from the show will benefit Right Rides NYC, who offers women, LGBTQ and gender queer individuals a free, safe, late night ride home on Friday and Saturday nights.

The following week, be sure to come down to see my showcase at Arlene's Grocery on October 14th at 7PM for the AMCON 2010 Management Conference. Help me show perspective managers what a beautiful family of New Yorkers I have supporting me in my art.

Finally, starting today, my song "Long Ago & Far Away" will begin airing on here on Women of Substance Radio for the next 3 months. Listen from 8-9PM(EST) everyday, and give me a 'thumbs up' when you hear the song played.

OOOh, and we're days away from announcing the release of the short film/music video for my new single, "Shine." Can you stand the excitement? I do love the fall. AAAAOOOOwwwww...what will you be for Halloween this year? :)

1 Comments:

At September 27, 2010 at 2:09 PM , Blogger Scarlett said...

I want to be Isis or Cleopatra this year... makes me want to steal your Egyptian wig! Anyway, I wish I could go to the party, but nope. Sounds great, though, and I will definitely be at the next webcast! Love ya!

MercuryHatter

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home