Friday, January 8, 2010

Winter Wonder. . .



Winter is looking just beautiful here in Kai-land.

Snow keeps on coming to us here in Brooklyn, but I am snug as a bug in a new winter coat with new winter dreams.

I will have the opportunity in the next 2 months to dance, sing, and make magick with my crazy-talented NYC family all over town, so don't miss us!!

First off, I will be dancing in "Sex Crimes Cabaret" for one night only at Galapagos Art Space in DUMBO. Not only that, but I will be performing 2 of my songs at the aftershow party with my two new backup dancers Vivi & Angelis. We plan on melting you straight to the floor, so bring something to mop yourself up with when we are done. Here's a link to the event.

Second, I am SOOOO excited to announce that I have been asked to star in an amazing new production called "The Wonderneath" created by my good friend Ali Luminescent from Lady Circus. I will be playing an "Alice-like" character in this musical-circus-theatre piece placed in 1920’s New York City. Drawing inspiration from stories such as “Narnia,” “Alice in Wonderland,” and “The Labrynth,” “The Wonderneath” is a triumphant tale pushing the boundaries of creation and circus skills to complete a story of curiosity, exploration, and possibility. “The Wonderneath” explores the layer rumbling below the surface where steam energy is seeping through granite and crystal, creating a dimension where all that is wondered comes to be.

So, my question to you is: What do you wonder???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home